|Although we make every effort to keep sufficient stock of items listed on our site, occasionally we do have products that are no longer available. If you have ordered an item that is no longer available, we will notify you via e-mail and/or on your packing slip. Any changes will be reflected in your order total as well as your shipping confirmation. If you need an item for an event of a gift, we recommend emailing us prior to placing your order to ensure we have the merchandise in stock: [email protected].|
|Jewelry care and materials.|
|CARING FOR YOUR JEWELRY
This jewelry was created with the utmost care and love and we know that you will love it as well! Following these simple steps will help to keep your jewelry looking its best year after year. The most effective way to preserve your jewelry is keeping it out of harm’s way.
• Always store each piece separately. The best way to store your necklaces is to hang them.
• Apply beauty products such as perfume, lotion, bug spray, hairspray, hand sanitizer or deodorant before wearing your jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.
• Always remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores or using abrasive cleaners.
• If your jewelry requires further cleaning, use a mild soap, water and a soft cloth. Rinse with clean water and pat dry. Never use jewelry cleaner on Trend pieces. Jewelry cleaners are too harsh and may contain abrasives. We recommend using a polishing cloth for Precious pieces.
• Use a soft toothbrush to clean crystals if necessary.
• Make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing.
• To avoid black markings either on your skin or jewelry, be sure to clean your jewelry regularly. These markings are due to trapped oil and dirt in the metal and can be easily cleaned.
|All pieces are individually handmade upon order. In-stock items can take 3-7 days to be produced and shipped. Please keep in mind that shipping times are applicable once the piece is ready to be shipped.
Should you need your item quickly for an event or otherwise, please contact us to ensure the item is in stock: email@example.com or call the number posted on our homepage (lower left corner).
|Which credit cards do you accept?|
|Nissa Jewelry accepts all major credit cards and Paypal.|
|How do I buy/redeem a gift certificate?|
|To purchase a gift certificate for someone, click on the Gift Certificates link on the bottom black bar of the homepage. If you are the recipient of a gift certificate and would like to redeem your gift certificate, you may redeem it in the check out section once you begin the checkout process.|
|How do I find my product?|
|To find the product(s) you're looking for, you may (1) use the navigation menus on the top right of our website. (2) type a keyword into the SEARCH box. If you have any trouble locating a product, feel free to contact customer service for assistance. If you are looking for an item that appeared in the press or on a celebrity, try the PRESS or CELEBS pages or you can SEARCH by the celebrity or publication name in the SEARCH box.|
|How do I navigate the site?|
|To navigate this website, simply click on a category you might be interested in. Categories are located on the top, left & bottom of our website. QUICK TIP: Place your mouse cursor over anything you think could be a clickable link. You'll notice that anytime you scroll over something that is a link, your mouse cursor will become a "hand". Whereas scrolling over anything that is NOT a link will leave your cursor as an "arrow". You may also type a keyword into the SEARCH box to quickly find a specific product. If you have any trouble locating a product, feel free to contact customer service for assistance.|
|How do I use a coupon,voucher or promo code and what are the rules?|
After adding items to your cart, click the "view cart" link at the top of this site to view your cart. On the left hand side is the coupon code box where you may enter your code/number.