PRE-SALE orders will ship on/around Dec. 13th. When your order ships out, you will receive a tracking number via email.
This necklace has sold out 5 times!
Shop Other Bestselling Today Show Styles Here.
This hand carved, 14k gold dipped collection features twelve different flowers, each representing a specific birth month. Every flower is unique – just like the people in your life. A beautiful piece that won’t lose its bloom, each flower has a special meaning. Also makes a thoughtful gift for your mama, sister, a friend or just for yourself!
- 14k gold dipped
- 19” chain + 2” adjustable extension
- Pendant is ¾"
- They can be layered and worn together or with your own pieces.
- All Telemundo/Today/NBC/Peacock sales are final. No returns or exchanges.
- When your order ships, you will receive a tracking # via email.
- Please note: necklaces are not gift wrapped.
Flowers of the month:
January – Carnation: With a meaning of admiration, hope, love and re-birth, the Carnation is universally loved. Carnations are known to be hearty and cheerful.
February – Violet: With delicate heart-shaped petals, the violet is a symbol of true love, modesty and virtue. Often used in poems, this flower is a sign of everlasting affection.
March - Cherry Blossom: Blooming with grace and beauty, the cherry blossom signifies the beginning of spring. Its short-lived bloom reminds us that life is beautiful and that every moment should be cherished.
April – Daisy: A Daisy represents new beginnings and innocence. It is a delicate symbol of the start to a powerful journey, making it the perfect keepsake for anyone taking on new ventures.
May – Lily: Lilies represent motherly devotion. The sweet and innocent beauty of the lily flower has given it the association of new beginnings and rebirth.
June - Rose: The rose is a symbol of devotion and love. It also signifies romance and happiness. It represents the sweetness and beauty of summer.
July – Lotus: The Lotus flower is a symbol of purity and patience and holds a deep spiritual meaning for its wearer. It offers hope that something beautiful can grow from chaos.
August - Poppy: The poppy is a powerful symbol of dreams and all you wish to achieve in your life. It represents imagination and strong character.
September - Peony: This peony is a symbol of good luck and gratitude. It can bring you good fortune and prosperity.
October – Marigold: Marigolds are often linked to the powerful strength of the sun and represent power, strength, creativity and the light that lives inside a person.
November - Chrysanthemum: Chrysanthemums most commonly symbolize loyalty and honesty. They can bring joy, optimism and longevity. They are said to carry strong positive energy.
December – Daffodil: The Daffodil is a symbol of good wishes, hope and luck. Daffodils also signify new beginnings and resilience as they are strong survivors who have weathered the winter storms.
CARING FOR YOUR JEWELRY:
*GOLD DIPPED COSTUME JEWELRY CANNOT BE WORN IN WATER!*
This jewelry was created with the utmost care and love and we know that you will love it as well! Following these simple steps will help to keep your jewelry looking its best year after year. The most effective way to preserve your jewelry is keeping it out of harm’s way.
• Always store each piece separately. The best way to store your necklaces is to hang them.
• Apply beauty products such as perfume, lotion, bug spray, hairspray, hand sanitizer or deodorant before wearing your jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.
• Always remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores or using abrasive cleaners.
• If your jewelry requires further cleaning, use a mild soap, water and a soft cloth. Rinse with clean water and pat dry. Never use jewelry cleaner on Trend pieces. Jewelry cleaners are too harsh and may contain abrasives. We recommend using a polishing cloth for Precious pieces.
• Use a soft toothbrush to clean crystals if necessary.
• Make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing.
• To avoid black markings either on your skin or jewelry, be sure to clean your jewelry regularly. These markings are due to trapped oil and dirt in the metal and can be easily cleaned.